FOR CLASSIFIED/EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISING, CONTACT DENISE FINEGAN | 800.708.9373 X120 | DENISE@MONITORDAILY.COM
AIG Commercial Asset Finance is looking to fill several opportunities in select US locations
for VP of New Business Development. Qualified professionals will be responsible for
originating, on a direct basis, secured and unsecured lending and leasing opportunities to
Investment Grade, or equivalent, public and private clients. Our financing products will be
offered to existing relationships and new prospects in a wide range of industries.
Must be a confident and aggressive self-starter, a team player, an innovative problem solver
and able to manage multiple accounts at once. Needs to be detailed oriented, resourceful,
work well under pressure and have strong communication skills. The ideal candidate will
possess a strong work ethic and a hunger for learning and achieving.
• Conduct independent evaluation of all aspects of potential transactions.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers and referral sources.
• Ability to consistently source and close in excess of $100MM in new business annually.
• Capitalize and expand existing AIG corporate client base (including property
and casualty, retirement and investments customers) by working with other AIG
product line personnel to offer finance and leasing solutions.
• Excellent verbal, negotiation, written, communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated record of integrity and sense of personal and professional ethics.
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the commercial finance or equipment
• Knowledge of FASB 13, cash flow, balance sheet and P&L effects of leasing are essential.
• Ten years of experience with proven track record selling into businesses with at least
$500MM in revenues and transaction sizes of $25MM to $250MM+
• Verifiable track record of success.
• Strong and verifiable relationships with Investment Grade (or equivalent) senior
management personnel, with law firms, equity sponsors and other advisors.
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Super Trump, T Value, Salesforce.com
and Capital IQ
AIG Commercial Asset Finance provides a variety of products and services to support the
financing needs of business in various industries. To learn more about AIG Commercial Asset
Finance, please visit our website at www.aigcef.com.
Interested parties should apply via email to: AIGCeFCustomerservice@aig.com
BUILD A WINNING TEAM
Advertise your open positions
and reach the largest audience of
equipment finance professionals
online, print and digital.
During a typical 30-day posting,
monitordaily’s classified advertising
pages generate more than
35,000 PAGE VIEWS
Monitor magazine reaches
with every issue, and Monitor Digital
expands this reach even further!
web postings • online featured employers
• print ads •
discounted print + online packages
Contact Denise Finegan for details!